Sunday, February 8, 2009

05/22/08 11:56 AM

Good afternoon every one! If you curious as to what my studio looks like please feel free to go to the forum section - then under art discussion - then under "whats Your Studio Look Like" and take a brief tour!
As for me I have taken a short break from my art at the moment to concentrate on getting my gardens situated for the spring. It takes up quite a bit of time as there are several to tend to there is The river lilly garden, The rock garden, The front yard gardens which are divided into two across the whole span of my front yard, then there is the back yard gardens which take up the entire back yard and decking.
I will take a short break from those to do some marketing the first week of June in both Virginia, and North Carolina, then back home here in Pittsburgh for a week and then off to Colorado for a week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment