Sunday, February 8, 2009

02/02/09 01:09 PM

Today was exciting! It is February 2nd, 2009 and the Steelers game last night was EXCELLENT. I was on the edge of my seat from the start of the second half on! After we won just so narrowly - I might add, I went out on to my deck overlooking the back gardens of my house and I could hear the roar of the crouds froom Oakland! It was amazing!
Any way- I did get part of major shipment of advertising materials in today....:) My busness cards came, my car window decals came in, my car magnets came in, some of my return labels came, and some of my t- shirts came in.... It all looks so very amazing I was so excited. But still so much more to come (note pads, presentation folders, brouchers, postcards, baseball caps, key cahins, bags, pens, sticky notes, rubber stamps, letterhead, nd envelopes).
I did soak a small reasonable cash amount into it! But it is part of the business. any way I am using this phenominal service:
http://www.vistaprints.com
If your in the market for reasonable but excellent marketing services they are who you should check out!! I can't wait for the rest of it to come in...

No comments:

Post a Comment