Sunday, February 8, 2009

03/06/07 12:36 PM

Good afternoon, today is Tuesday March 6th, 2007 and I was just uodating my information for the world to see. The next two months are going to be rather busy ones for me as I am in the studio working on over 100 new photographs, adding new ideas to my sketch book journal, and working on over 89 paintings. I am hoping that by the end of April I will have all new works to be viewed. I am also actively seeking formal gallery representation....That is harder than I remeber it being! The AW product line has made alot of new opportunities available for me that I never thought I would persue as well. I hope that you have enjoyed looking through my portfolio, please do come back often as new images of my work will apprear on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment